Where Can I Find Component Parts for My Undercover Tonneau Cover?


Truck Owner: Where can I find the struts for a bed cover?

Peter: What was the part number?

Truck Owner: ST270EDI-45

Peter: I'm not familiar with that number. Who makes the cover?

Truck Owner: It's Undercover. And it's the high pressure series gas spring.

Peter: I'm not familiar with that.

Truck Owner: It's the shocks that hold up the cover

Peter: Oh I see, okay. So, unfortunately, we only sell complete units. We do not have the component parts. You will need to contact Undercover directly.

Previous Post Next Post

  • Aubrey Lovegrove